Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Goldfish Snack 2nd Birthday Party

My daughter, Emmeline, LOVES goldfish snack crackers. I mean she really loves them. I cannot leave the house without them. So, it was only natural that her 2nd birthday party would be full of goldfish! We had it at The Winston-Salem Children's Museum and had so much fun playing with friends!

The beautiful birthday girl!
 I chose an aqua and orange color scheme and had lots of goldfish. Here are some details of the party....

I made the cupcakes and cupcake flags.

Dessert!


I made the cake banner for her little cake.

Gift bags to take home that said "Emme o'FISHally thanks you..."

Goldfish Buffet!!!







Seeing the party room for the first time...SO many fish!!!




Mommy and Daddy!!

big sister playing at the museum!

Add caption



Birthday Girl with Aunt Kara!

It was such a fun day. I am pretty sure Emmeline loved eating so many fish!

-K

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com