Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 16, 2011

waiting on names.

I will be buying the supplies to make all the sheep on Monday. Then the sewing, stuffing, and stitching begins to get those little sheep into the hands of the kids in Mexico City. I have had a hard time getting information on the names of the kids in the orphanage, but I have had help from friends with contacts to try and get them soon.

I hope to get the names soon.

I have been wanting to also include a Bible verse on the sheep. I found this one recently.

How very perfect.

"He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out." John 10:3

God knows each name of these kids, he knows every hair on their head, he knows all the days of their life. He calls them, to love him. He leads them out of bondage, he leads them to freedom. He gives great joy, even in an orphanage in Mexico City.

We need to show them His great love, even if it is through a stuffed sheep.


-K

No comments: