Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

We have names!

I have the list of names of the children in the Salvation Army Orphanage in Mexico City! (want to know more about why I need name? Check out this post) I am going to List the names below. PLEASE be in prayer over these kids.

Daniel ILC
Diego
Luis M
Fernando
Rodrigo
Wilmir
Jean
Luis L
Abelardo
Joshua
Miguel
Jesus
Armoando
Daniel R
Bryan
Alexe
Daniel LC
Oswaldo
Edgar R
Salvador
Ricardo
Roberto
Luis M
Israel
Jorge
Sebastian
Edgar J
Ramon
Oscar
Jaun
Marco
Jose
Maria P
IIse
Evelin
Liliana
Estafania
Ximena
Dominga
Daniela
Sheyla
Maria A
Maria O
Lucia
Ariana
Liliana
Dayana
Anahi
Maria V
Veronica
Mari
Selene
Clementina
Lucero
Betsy
Jenni


Thank you for your continued support!

The shop is now on vacation as I finish up orders and start working on sheep for these kids.
I'll keep you updated (also about a possible auction!)

-K

No comments: